MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence Up to £50k DOE plus excellent benefits and bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PLM Business Support Lead Engineer within our Engineering Design Capabilities Team. We are responsible for providing comprehensive business user support in a wide range of Design IT systems and capabilities across the engineering communities. The team acts as the focal point and represents the user base in the uptake and the future evolution of the company's Collaborative PLM and CAD toolsets.
Being the focal point, the role will be to provide expert-level user support, implementation and adoption of new functionality of the company PLM Toolset. You will be representing the support team communities of specialist users in leading the technical resolution of process or tool usage issues. You will work with, and influence a motivated and passionate international team in generating the requirements, prioritising and embedding new capabilities to support the Engineering Teams continuous improvement initiatives.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- Excellent proficiency in PLM software, preferably PTC Windchill Products. Able to demonstrate experience in user issue resolution, training, coaching, problem investigation, administration requests.
- Ability to provide advanced CAD/PLM user support - carrying out in depth studies to identify problems and solutionise in the context of complex engineering designs and systems.
- Experience in the development & maintenance of user guides, training material (including any e-learning opportunities) & intranet support sites.
- An understanding of business/IT support processes and change management.
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills and the confidence to influence and negotiate with a network of stakeholders across the business.
- Passion for coaching and developing others through the sharing and delivery of knowledge, information and best practise.
- This role provides an opportunity to become a subject expert in the domain of PLM Collaborative Systems.
- Provides opportunities to work closely with highly capable design teams to get an understanding of how design toolsets are utilised and supporting a ground breaking implementation of a Product Lifecycle Management system.
- Working with both national and international engineers, in a friendly and supportive domain, provides one of the best environments to further career aspirations and achieve a real feeling of success.
- There are plenty of opportunities to learn, take ownership and expand personally to the level of experience and aspiration that one may have.
Join a great team!
- *Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
The Engineering Design Capabilities Team is dedicated to provide first class CAD, PLM and other IT support across MBDA. The tools we manage are key digital tools for MBDA and provide a backbone for engineering data. This specialist team is well respected, supportive and operate in a friendly environment both within the team and within the greater Engineering functions.What to expect
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.