Together. For the future of defence.The Opportunity
We have an exciting new opportunity for a proactive and passionate system of systems thinker to join our Weapon System Simulation and Experimentation team as the Head of New Business.
The role will be extremely varied, interesting and challenging and you will quickly become a trusted partner to the business and senior stakeholders supporting weapon system design and development.
WSSE (part of Weapon System Design Division) provides a pivotal role for MBDA weapon system development across the full product lifecycle.
The successful candidate will head up new business engagements with key functions and Industry partners, where you will work collaboratively with a range of customers. You will need to demonstrate your influencing and communication skills to improve opportunities to support MBDA weapon system design and development through Synthetic Environments, to accelerate our product development.What are we looking for?
What to expect:
- A System of Systems thinker to act as the primary contact in WSSE to support business engagements with key functions and industry partners to identify and lead WSSE opportunities
- Consistent record of accomplishment interfacing with key partners.
- Good appreciation of Military domain, ideally with MoD and end user experience.
- The ability to support the definition of the project scope and objectives involving all relevant partners, whilst ensuring the technical feasibility.
- Knowledge and experience of Synthetic Environments.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances!