Jaguar Land Rover is harnessing technology to make driving smarter, safer and cleaner. You can help create a world in which responsible, sustainable vehicles revolutionise the driving experience for generations. Our vision is to leverage the incredible potential of technology to build vehicles that not only offer a premium, all-encompassing digital experience, but that also make our customers lives better.
This role will sit in Jaguar Land Rovers highly prized Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) Engineering team. SVO is a key part of the Organisation, delivering World Class Products that amplify our core brand values in Ultimate Luxury, Ultimate Sports Performance and Ultimate Capability. SVO are a Performance based organisation with a Formula 1 team mind-set that requires the best engineers to strengthen its capabilities.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This role is responsible to lead the definition, development and delivery of harmonised systems solutions, consisting of multiple interconnected components into Jaguar Land Rover SVO (Special Vehicle Operations) vehicles for SVO Propulsion Electrification Systems.
In this role you will be working to deliver systems within SVO Propulsion Electrification across the range of Jaguar Land Rover SVO.
You will be responsible for carrying out a range of analysis and investigations of customer requirements to define expected system functionality and their performance targets. Further to this, you will be evaluating multiple system design concepts and maintaining the integrity between them and its components. You will also be liaising with architecture teams to maintain alignment with the specified programmes, as well as electrical and physical vehicle architecture.
In this role you will be working with other SVO teams such as Vehicle Engineering, Propulsion system CoCs, Propulsion system Module leaders, Programme Team and Core System integration Leads to proactively support routine activities.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Good relevant experience of working in a Systems Engineering environment for Electrification propulsions systems - ideally within the Automotive Sector but could be from an aerospace background
* Relevant experience of system definition, system architecture development, requirements specification, design/performance modelling, systems integration, system assessment and acceptance
* Model based engineering (MBE) & Requirements Management (RM) experience
* Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
* Experience in Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and SysML using IBM Rational Rhapsody
* Experience in IBM Rational DOORS