MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Salary:
Up to £63k dependent on experience, plus bonus and benefitsHybrid Working:
The role offers a hybrid mix of site and home working, with the occasional need for out of hours working to cover upgrades or travel.
MBDA require an experienced information technology professional "all rounder" to work within the Information Systems Engineering team, which is part of the international Information Management function. The successful candidate will lead the UK Operations activities for the engineering domains which includes but not limited to ELM, PLM, SLM.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- A broad level of technical IT and information systems knowledge and expertise in the areas of; developing concepts and scoping enterprise systems and services, especially in the integration of disparate and distributed solutions in a Defence environment.
- Experience of the lifecycle of application and information systems including operations and support.
- The capability to lead and coordinate work across Information Management disciplines with internal teams, external partners and IT suppliers.
- Ability to provide expertise to evolve process and service, balancing the immediate needs of customers and maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Someone who is confident and enjoys building and maintaining partner relationships.
- Knowledge of Engineering Lifecycle Management (ELM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Service Lifecycle Management (SLM) applications is advantageous.
Join a great team!
- This is an opportunity to be part of a growing team supporting the key lifecycle management applications for the company, to learn new toolsets and share your knowledge and experience whilst developing and refining your information systems skills.
- Opportunity to work nationally and internationally within the Information Management Function and with the Business and Engineering/Programme Teams.
- Be part of an organisation with a values-led culture that is committed to investing in its workforce with a personal development programme
You will be joining a team with diverse skills that exists to deliver, enhance and maintain the applications that allow the design, development, manufacture and through life support of the company's products. The current team is reshaping to meet the future needs, which provides an excellent platform for collaboration and knowledge transfer for someone looking for a new challenge.What to expect:
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.