MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.
Up to £58K (depending on skills and experience) + bonus + benefits
An opportunity has arisen to join our Business and Project Management team in Bolton.
This is an exciting time to be at the forefront of change, as part of our new dynamic vision for Europe.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- Project /Programme Management experience
- Strong risk management skills and knowledge
- Sound business judgement and appreciation of complex problems
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- Ability to embrace new challenges and deal with a level of ambiguity
- Negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships and work collaboratively across various levels in an organisation
- Drive and motivation in leading project teams to strive for excellence in the face of adversity
- Engage, share standard methodology and find opportunities for innovation
- Working in an exciting, complex and changing environment, there are opportunities to add value and make a difference in delivering capability to our customers.
- A great platform to embed your partner management skills, across a diverse multi-functional organisation.
- Exposure to working within a vibrant Project Management community
- Opportunity to gain professional/accredited project management qualification
- Career progression opportunities within and outside the Project Management function
- High level of integration between functional directorates and customers within UK and our European counterparts.
- Open forum to share best practice and innovative methodologies.
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.Why us?
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We're here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families - the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.