Stevenage MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.
We are looking for a number of System Architects to provide knowledge and expertise to a variety of exciting new programmes. We need to influence the strategy and design of our Products at the System-of-System, System and Sub-System Levels.
The successful candidates will be analytical systems thinkers, able to develop and communicate new concepts and architectures. They will identify, engage and influence stakeholders, instigate and drive trade studies and system development activities. In summary they will play a significant role in the technical direction and strategy of our future product portfolio. Here's what's in it for you
What we're looking for
- Ability to influence key future programmes across Land, Sea and Air domains
- Opportunity to grow and develop a broad skill base
- You will get to work with multiple technical and business functions
- You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects at different points in their lifecycle, from pre-concept through to full-scale development
- Input to capability improvement through Research and Development
- Analytical Systems thinkers able to develop and communicate new concepts and architectures
- Experience of developing complex systems, ideally in defence.
- Knowledge of Land, Sea and/or Air platforms and Weapon System integration would be highly beneficial
Please note that we are currently recruiting for a number of Projects including FCAS/Tempest. Join a great team!
You will be joining a growing team of highly skilled people working across the breadth of MBDA's current and future products. Your department is focussed on growing and developing a team of excellent System Architects. This is a small but experienced team focussed on technical solutions and setting the right design principles with new projects. What to expect:
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.