Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Division/Location: Based at our Northern Operating Sites (namely Sudbrooke (Lincoln) region - The role will require travel between our Lincolnshire sites which cover Sudbrooke, Gainsborough and surrounding areas
Reports to: Operations Manager
Functional Role & Responsibilities:
- To demonstrate excellent safety awareness and leadership, coaching others to ensure safety, efficiency and compliance are maintained or improved at all times.
- To conduct Maintenance activities, ensuring that all programmes are conducted safely and to plan.
- To ensure that maintenance activities are conducted to meet company and industry standards and that any deviations from this are identified, fully justified technically and are authorised prior to implementation.
- To maintain effective communication between the organisational functions in order to minimise production downtime and improve production efficiency.
- To demonstrate the skills required for planned maintenance routines in line with prepared work schedules and procedures.
- Carry out fault finding tasks to investigate malfunctions of equipment.
- To keep active records of maintenance activities in order to ensure that information is presented and recorded in a manner that is compliant with company policy, operational procedures and practices.
- To actively support the delivery of modifications and projects by ensuring construction and commissioning activities are implemented as per design.
- To support procurement of parts and equipment in order to support operational readiness and efficient stock management.
- To maintain a high standard of housekeeping including company vehicles.
- Attend to out of hours breakdowns as required.
- Provide day to day multi-discipline support to IGas operations as dictated by operational requirements.
- Assist in other operational areas as requested
- Carry out all activities as required by the IMS.
- Maintain an emergency response role in support of company policy.
- Responsible for conducting maintenance & integrity activities in compliance with the company Major Accident Hazard (MAH) processes and procedures.
- Experience is desirable in Oil & Gas Maintenance.
- An ability to work across functions and with a full range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrable problem solving and decision making capabilities.
- Ability to clearly communicate through spoken and written methods.
- Ability to prioritise & innovate.
- Ability to think innovatively to improve production delivery and /or minimise the impact of maintenance activities.
- Required to maintain a high standard of housekeeping, ensuring tools and equipment are maintained and operated according to protocols
- Team worker with the ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic. Strong record keeper with an attention to detail
- This role reports directly to the Maintenance Superintendent and provides day to day operational support on all maintenance issues.
- The post holder has a key role in ensuring that the facilities are compliant with that all company and regulatory codes, standards and good engineering practices and that maintenance work activities are conducted in a safe and consistent manner
In addition to training, we offer a competitive salary and discretionary bonus opportunity commensurate with the skills and knowledge required to deliver the challenges of this role. As well as an attractive benefits package of private medical insurance, income protection, life assurance and pension scheme.
If this position is of interest to you then please send a copy of your CV, together with a covering letter detailing why you believe you are a suitable candidate either via the form below.
Please only apply if you are suitably located to these roles.