Job Title: Production Operator
Division/Location: Based at our Northern Operating Sites (namely Sudbrooke (Lincoln) region - The role will require travel between our Lincolnshire sites which cover Sudbrooke, Gainsborough and surrounding areas
Reports to: Area Superintendent
Shift Work – 7/7 (12 hour shifts) Including nights (07:00 – 19:00 / 19:00 /07:00)
Functional Role & Responsibilities:
- To demonstrate exceptional safety awareness and leadership, coaching others to ensure safety, efficiency and compliance are maintained or improved at all times.
- To conduct all routine operational activities that are necessary to maintain the safe operation of the facilities whilst minimising any production downtime.
- To optimise production through the adoption of the best practice and the proactive identification and resolution of problems and / or opportunities with the facilities.
- To conduct fault finding investigative techniques to establish the cause of upsets to normal operations.
- To perform accurate monitoring and recording of all data and information associated with safe and compliant operations.
- To maintain good communication across all areas of the operation ensuring that all information handover is conducted effectively.
- Oversee the control of work process ensuring that all work is performed safely and is compliant with company policy, operational procedures and practices.
- Oversee the preparation of the production processes for maintenance and well service activities and the safe reinstatement on completion of the works.
- Adopt flexible working arrangements to ensure that the operation is adequately supported both during normal and outside of normal working hours.
- On request take part and / or contribute in the incident investigation process.
- Actively support project construction & commissioning activities including the supervision of vendors, contractors or discipline specialists.
- Carry out all activities as required by the IMS.
- Maintain an emergency response role in support of company policy.
- Responsible for conducting operational activities in compliance with the company Major Accident Hazard (MAH) processes and procedures.
- Team worker with the ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Demonstrable problem solving and decision making skills.
- Skilled and experienced in oil & gas operations is desirable.
- A strong HSE knowledge and skillset is preferred.
- Computer literate and familiar with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to communicate effectively through spoken and written methods.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable in control of work processes.
- This role reports directly to the Area Superintendent and is Responsible for monitoring the well site operations on a day-to-day basis while adjusting controls and instrumentation to maintain a safe and efficient operation.
In addition to training, we offer a competitive salary and discretionary bonus opportunity commensurate with the skills and knowledge required to deliver the challenges of this role. As well as an attractive benefits package of private medical insurance, income protection, life assurance and pension scheme.
If this position is of interest to you then please send a copy of your CV, together with a covering letter detailing why you believe you are a suitable candidate either via the below form.
Please only apply if you are suitably located to these roles.