Bolton MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Up to £55K DOE + bonus + benefits.Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote workingThe Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity within MBDA to work as a technical Project Lead within our Electronic design team; designing, developing, proving and integrating both analogue and digital equipment and subsystems within MBDA's missiles and missile system products.
You will lead the development and delivery of complex and technologically advanced projects and products. Providing a unique opportunity to broaden your interpersonal, technical, management and leadership skills.What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the management of the overall cost, schedule, quality and performance of the electronic elements of a missile sub-system, including electronic design, development and proving tasks. This will include the development of electronic technical solutions in liaison with other skill domains e.g. Software, Mechanical Engineering etc. and working closely with the Engineering Project Manager.
Working with highly talented and motivated individuals as part of a friendly and supportive team; the work is complex and fun whilst providing personal development and career progression.What we're looking for from you
What to expect
- Experience in Electronic Design, development and delivery; preferably in a related industry
- The capability to lead significant Electronic design work packages within a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to influence various stakeholders across the business.
- Proactive, autonomous and excited to be part of the multi-functional team embodying the company values (Innovation, Commitment, Integrity, Passion and Team Spirit)
- Travel is not essential but it would unlock the opportunity to utilize, on occasion, our Bristol or Bolton sites
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.