Bristol MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence. Agile Coach or niche/novel Agility Practitioner (multiple roles, experience levels)Salary:
Competitive, DOE + bonus + benefitsHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working - typically 2/3 days per week onsiteThe opportunity:
MBDA are committed to changing our ways of working and we are recruiting Agile Coaches and niche/novel Agility Practitioners to join us and our growing Agility Practice.
Our Agile Coaches work primarily from within our Agility Practice, supporting our Scrum Masters, technical teams and cohorts with guidance, help and insights commensurate with extensive experience. Confidently representing the Agility Practice and group programmes, internally and externally across varying multiple forums and enterprise compacts.
As a niche/novel Agility Practitioner, you would bring your learned practice, teaching and experience set to our people and teams. Primarily working from within the Agile Practice and supporting technical teams and cohorts or oblique compacts, to help them grow in their knowledge of agile via your teaching and practice(s).
MBDA are a multinational defence firm, providing and supporting world class defence system capabilities, whilst ideating and designing the next generation technologies for the future.What we are looking for from you:
What is in it for you?
- Passionate and committed Agile Coaches or niche Agility Practitioners, (ex; Visual Facilitation Coach), to be our Agility SME's, provocateurs and change agents
- Credible agile role model with the ability to influence and advance the teaching, coaching and mentorship of others on their agile mind-set, behaviours, frameworks and practices
- Extensive agile experience and confident working at Executive level
- Excellent facilitator, someone who can build psychological safety within their teams, and help protect and shield their teams from outside distractions
Join a great team!
- Support, training and continuous development to help you grow as an Agile Practitioner
- Working with technical competent teams, building leading edge systems and capabilities
- Helping to grow our newly formed Agile Practice and its service to our colleagues
- Coaching and mentoring to get the best out of your career
- Helping shape our future of MBDA Agile Transformation
Our wider agile community of practice is a thriving community of both experienced and aspiring Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches all with a vision to enable a new culture within MBDA focused on Agile practices and mind-set.What to expect:
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.