MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Salary -
Up to £60k dependent on experience, plus bonus and benefitsHybrid Working Pattern
- Average of 2 days per week on siteThe Opportunity
What we're looking for
- To act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Industrial Validation to ensure that the Industrial validation process is applied consistently across the Manufacturing areas.
- Managing Industrial Validation activities such as; Process FMEAs, Manufacturing Readiness Level (MRL) assessments, Production Readiness Reviews
- Identify potential industrial risks and ensure that robust corrective actions are in place.
- Manage risks to closure. Escalate critical risks are addressed using the company risk tool.
- Collaborative working across functions to monitor, evaluate and report on the development and validation of manufacturing systems; tracking progress against industrial validation plans, maintaining Industrial Dashboards.
- Ensuring the development and implementation of Manufacturing Inspection and Test architectures and processes in line agree manufacturing plans.
What to expect:
- Considerable experience within manufacturing to allow assessment of internal and external manufacturing facilities for compliance to the industrial validation requirements of MBDA.
- In depth knowledge of manufacturing systems with the ability to highlight areas of risk to the internal and external supply chain from an IV perspective.
- In depth knowledge of the design, make, prove interface role and Design for Manufacture and Test.
- A good understanding of Project management and Supply Chain principles, practices and processes.
- Good commercial and financial understanding.
- Good Negotiating and influencing skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail
- Degree qualified or equivalent, plus substantial relevant experience in a complex Electronic or Electro -Mechanical manufacturing environment.
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.