Buro Happold are looking for an ambitious, dynamic Electrical Engineer to join our buildings team in London at Associate level.
At Buro Happold you will be given the platform to push your engineering boundaries, develop and explore concepts and work on innovative and engaging projects across the UK and around the world. Our portfolio of work in varied and challenging and engineers can really immerse themselves in projects and feel like they are being challenged and influencing change.
As an Associate within our team, you will be responsible for:
- Leading project teams and take a project leadership role as required
- Communicate directly with clients, offering innovative design solutions and managing expectations
- Further develop relationships with existing and new clients, including contractors, architects and developers
- Prepare technical and financial proposals for new work
To apply for this role, you'll need electrical design experience in an MEP consultancy, with experience acting as project leader. You'll also need:
- Diverse sector experience, ideally with large-scale project experience
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- The ability to develop relationships with clients, architects and other team members
We are a collaborative team with a vision of equality for all, and unwavering commitment to diversity and inclusivity, a brilliant training and development programme and an opportunity for individuals to progress within our business. Outside of our commitment to our people, we are fully committed to bringing change, delivering New Zero, and changing the world for the better. Now is a brilliant time to join us a be a part of our journey.
Please reach out to the team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Associate Electrical Engineer position in London.
Buro Happold is proud to be a practice of a diverse range of professionals. We actively promote inclusivity to enable every individual to reach their full potential. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We are working to change the lack of representation of minority groups in the built environment and are particularly keen to hear from anyone who feels they are underrepresented in the industry. We have much to learn from one another. Through collaboration, diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative and elegant solutions.