WHAT YOU EXPECT
Jaguar is an iconic brand with an illustrious heritage that is now undergoing a dramatic transformation. As part of the Re-Imagine strategy for the JLR business, Jaguar will be repositioned as a modern luxury brand and will seek to offer a new end to end customer journey, underpinned by an all electric car portfolio.
The Jaguar Sales and Market Planning department has a strategically important and exciting remit. Working as part of the new Jaguar division, the Sales and Market Planning team play a critical role in developing and ultimately delivering on the new vision for Jaguar, namely that we reimagine the entire business model ready for launch in 2025.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful applicant will join Jaguar at an exciting time in the brand's history and play a fundamental role in the delivery of its success in the future as we launch the Re-Imagine strategy. The role encompasses one of the most vital pieces of that vision, specifically our global market representation. The automotive industry is experiencing a seismic shift in its historically traditional route to market and as such, we need to ensure our representation plans mirror changing customer behaviours.
Reporting to the Global Network Planning Manager, you will be responsible for working with our regional colleagues to engage our retail partners and formulate a robust and forward-looking representation plan, re-imagining the route to market and physical retail facilities for Jaguar post 2025.
* You will have strategic and operational responsibility for ensuring that the network is structured, resourced and motivated to deliver performance to the highest standards and in a manner fully supportive the new Jaguar brand from both a Sales and Aftersales perspective.
* You will need to analyse market conditions, sales and trends data to identify future open points for sales and service locations for Jaguar.
* Liaise with appointed suppliers and coordinate various market studies to support business strategy, ensure that scope of work is clearly defined to deliver quality outputs which can and will be used in both setting the Network Strategy and developing the Network Plan for new Jaguar.
* Coordinate and support ad-hoc projects with senior colleagues and contribute to larger / more complex projects as a cross functional team member as a subject matter expert.
* When required, support ad-hoc requests, for example capture competitor intelligence and consumer trends with respect to network development allowing for benchmarking and trend analysis.
* Collate input for key business meetings and ensure material is accurate and of a high quality.
* Support the Global Network Planning Manager in developing project plans for key workstreams, and producing tracking spend/budget for the team.
This is an excellent high profile role where you will be given wide ranging responsibility and exposure to senior management, our global regional teams and a chance to shape the future of Jaguar's go to market strategy. You will also deputise for the Global Network Planning Manager at meetings, where appropriate.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Experience of physical retail development and working with Automotive franchised networks
* Strong analytical skills able to use data to drive analysis and results.
* Capable of seeing the 'bigger picture' and thinking strategically
* Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
* Understanding of automotive industry and retail processes/operations
* Reporting and Presentation experience
* Confident Microsoft Office software user
Educated to degree level or above
* Retailer experience
* Ability to use Tableau software would be highly advantageous
* Project management experience
* Ability to articulate complex analysis in a succinct, digestible manner
Understanding of Agile principles