AWE is recruiting for Engineers within the Utilities Operations and Engineering Delivery Department.
Location - Reading / Basingstoke Area
Salary: £33,650 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
AWE is looking for Electrical, Mechanical & Civil Engineers at all levels of experience to deliver professional engineering that enables the Utilities Operations & Engineering delivery to meet the service requirements of all AWE Facilities.
Successful Candidates will be responsible for:
- Apply domain and technical knowledge for design, as built standards and through life system performance for relevant network plant and equipment.
- Ensure availability of utilities plant, equipment, and infrastructure within relevant networks.
- Ensure maintenance of configuration baseline and provision of load connection and disconnection authorisations for relevant networks.
- Provide specialist engineering knowledge for design. Installation, commissioning, and troubleshooting on network plant equipment and infrastructure.
- Identify and escalate business risk associated with the condition and performance of network plant equipment and infrastructure.
- Optimise the delivery of Utilities Engineering services.
- Ensure maintenance activities are delivered in line with Asset Management Standards.
- Ensure compliance for relevant network plant and equipment.
Whilst not to be considered a check list, candidates should be able to demonstrate some of the following:
- Minimum of Technician Apprenticeship / ONC with suitable additional experience.
- Preferred - HNC/HND/Degree
- Ability to provide engineering and operational capability across relevant networks, comprising a range of infrastructure facilities and associated plant and equipment.