WHAT TO EXPECT
As a Partnership Strategy Manager you will have responsibility for the partnerships commercial model, achieving new partner revenue objectives and management of the complete sales process from inception to contracting within the Jaguar TCS Racing partnerships team. In addition, ensuring maximum value is driven for Jaguar Land Rover from cross functional alignment of partnerships across purchasing, strategy, sustainability, brand and engineering divisions.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* End to end project management of the commercial partnership strategic modelling, development of creative sales materials, lead management & tracking and contract negotiation for new business.
* Responsible for delivering a strategic sponsorship acquisition and retention plan that is aligned to JLR's core strategic partnerships and/or objectives, including partners within the wider future Reimagine strategy.
* Lead the development of a partnership strategy that will also ensure future partnerships align and support Jaguar's modern luxury objectives by developing valuable and appropriate brand partnerships that link to core team and business strategy.
* Management and creation of an effective sales tracking process, project management of prospective partnerships and ability to engage with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure a highly effective and successful sponsor prospecting.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Excellent and proven successful experience in complex and high-pressure project management role (in sport / automotive beneficial but not critical).
* Excellent stakeholder management experience, both with external and internal teams.
* Excellent communication & presentation skills - both spoken and written
* Experience of successful senior stakeholder management
* Experience of financial planning, budget management
* Commercial contract negotiation and development experience
* A proven ability to prioritise a pressured workload to meet tight deadlines