We’re an innovative tech consultancy – we deliver solutions to help protect people and enhance the digital world we live in. Our solutions combine large scale data exploitation, intelligence grade security and complex solutions integration. We provide services to many sectors including Central and International Governments, Financial Services, Defence, Space and Telecommunications.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for a hands on Data Engineer, with a deep understanding of PL/SQL and ETL to join our delivery teams working on some of the most critical and rewarding technology programmes around.
You’ll be able to work in a variety of projects – both large and small – working collaboratively with people both in your teams and the wider practice, to deliver well designed, testable and efficient code.
What you’ll bring
What we can offer you
- Don’t worry if you’re not an expert in all of the above, we provide a lot of continuous development and training to keep up with the latest developments in Tech.
- A dedicated Career Manager, who’s there to support and develop your career the way you want it to go.
- An opportunity to work on some of the most rewarding projects in tech – we’re not exaggerating when we say our work saves lives and changes how we live.
- A truly collaborative environment – whether you’re on a large project or working as a small team, you’ll work closely with the rest of the AI community so there’s always support whatever challenges you face.
- Hybrid working – You can vary your working location to allow you to collaborate better, feed your creativity and take the time to focus when you need it.
- Flexible Benefits/Discounts – You can spend on additional pension contributions, private healthcare and dental (for you and family!) and loads of discounts at retailers
- An industry-leading referral scheme
- Social clubs – Are you a fan of Golf? Fancy yourself as a Tea/Coffee Connoisseur? Or want to start your own social club? We’ve got a great social budget to allow our employees to enjoy time together outside of work. Running/Skiing
Diversity & Inclusion
We strive to be a diverse and inclusive place to work – we have D&I champions across our business that promote and celebrate the importance of having a diverse and inclusive culture. We’ve set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
We work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including Engaged, Age, Great Minds, Outlink and AllInClub to ensure our business is as diverse and inclusive as possible.
We’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of then apply now and build an amazing career with us. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Life at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance well-being.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
BAE Systems Digital Intelligence is home to 4,800 digital, cyber and intelligence experts. We work collaboratively across 16 countries to collect, connect and understand complex data, so that governments, nation states, armed forces and commercial businesses can unlock digital advantage in the most demanding environments.
Launched in 2022, Digital Intelligence is part of BAE Systems, and has a rich heritage in helping to defend nations and businesses around the world from advanced threats.