Product Consultant role offers an opportunity to work within international team of Consultants preparing NetReveal to derive intelligence from high volume customer data. NetReveal, our flagship product, is constantly gaining market dominance in the detection and prevention of financial crime and fraud. It has also been shown to be applicable in credit risk as well as counter-terrorism, anti-money laundering and other investigative functions.
Inside the team you will be a link between Technical and Business Consultants, using your experience to deliver fine-tuned solution to the Client (global top tier financial institutions).
What you will be doing
The key responsibilities of a Product Consultant include:
- Configuration of NetReveal to meet Client requirements
- Engagement in different projects, delivering varied applications of NetReveal in cooperation with our local and global teams
- Participating in the preparation for and delivery of workshops with Clients' representatives
- Tuning of NetReveal configuration based on feedback from both internal QA teams and Client
- Around 1-2 years' experience or equivalent in similar role
- Degree in a financial market or technical discipline such as: computer science, mathematics, banking or economics
- Knowledge of SQL
- Logical thinking especially in areas of problem solving and understanding how documentation can be transformed into working configuration of software
- Proven communication and team working skills
- Confidence in presenting complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences
- Fluency in spoken and written English (min. B2)
- Previous experience in usage of SQL
- Previous experience in Client - vendor project environment, especially in financial sector
- An enthusiasm for working with Clients across EMEA region (with a possibility of temporary on-site assignments based on your approval)
- Knowledge / previous experience in working under various project management methodologies (AGILE, waterfall etc.)
- Previous experience with:
- Linux (console commands)
- Application servers (WebSphere, JBOSS)
- Understanding of programming languages principles (especially Java)
- Familiarity with ETL processes
- A competitive package consisting of a base salary, bonus and generous company benefits including:
- Private medical care
- Lunch voucher
- Multi-sport card
- Social events (Free pizza each month, two integration trips per year, bowling, charity events, etc.)
- Cross company free share program
- Life insurance
Life at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Financial Services
At BAE Systems Digital Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the financial sector is one of the biggest targets for cyber-attacks. Our Financial Services business unit is responsible for all of our clients in the financial sector and handle all areas of these relationships. AI’s Financial Services Division helps banks, insurers and other major financial institutions to combat fraud, unauthorised trading and money laundering, and meets their regulatory compliance obligations.
As a member of the Financial Services business unit, you will be responsible for providing critical services to clients in the financial sector and ensure that we remain a leading name in cyber security. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.