MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Salary: Up to £45,000 dependent on experience plus bonus and benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Logistics / Stores Team Leader in Stevenage to manage and lead the Stores Teams as part of Logistics Services UK organisation.
A main part of the role is to lead the key teams in Stores to enable MBDA to control, manufacture and deliver product. Key responsibilities include controlling and managing the relative KPIs to ensure manufacturing needs are met through prioritisation of requests. You will also ensure all processes and policies are fit for purpose with the promotion of functional excellence.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- Experience in a Supervisory role, ideally within a Stores Environment, including the co-ordination of resources to meet a demand
- While not essential, it would be beneficial to have an in depth knowledge of Stores processes
- Proven people management experience
- Demonstrable experience of leading and growing individuals and teams
- Ability to foster and maintain excellent working relationships with a wide range of Internal & External Stakeholders
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements in the area
- Experience in the development and maintenance of business processes
Join a great team!
- An opportunity to join an inclusive & supportive team.
- This is a critical role to ensure MBDA's Logistics Services department is able to meet the demand placed upon it from the timely booking in of parts, to the successful Export Customer delivery
- Become part of a respected team of dedicated people that are internally and externally recognised for capability, determination and flexibility.
- Ideal for someone who enjoys a challenge and who wants to make an impact on delivery
- Help shape the future of the team; bring ideas, fresh insights and potentially new ways of working.
The Logistics Services team has grown considerably in the past 3 years and with it has brought together a group of individuals with skills entailing Goods Inwards, Stores and Shipping. We have built a positive reputation for delivery and as a key support function to the wider MBDA.
We truly believe in a sense of team, and to meet the department's objectives teamwork plays a major part. The team are strong advocates of training & development being available to all.What to expect:
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.