Everything we do creates a safer future. Our people have a shared vision to protect the connected world, to create and deliver intelligent global solutions across and an ever changing financial crime landscape. We are obsessed about solving problems for our customers, we bring together great minds who face tough challenges on a daily basis, and are encouraged to make a difference.
Together, we make the world a safer place.
Make everyday matter.
About The Team
Technical Consultants provide critical solution and domain knowledge to Financial Services clients. This is often associated with but not restricted to the implementation and operation of the NetReveal solution.
The successful candidate will work in the Professional Services team as a Technical Consultant with our clients in the Financial Services sector. They will be an independent thinking problem solver able to consult on, design and implement a range of solutions across, our Financial Services product line.
About The Role
This role offers a unique opportunity to gain experience in industry leading Financial Services solutions and to work with our flagship suite of compliance and counter fraud products called NetReveal. These products are rapidly gaining market dominance in the detection and prevention of financial crime and fraud. You will have the opportunity to work on NetReveal product implementation and integrate enterprise solutions with blue chip clients.
This role can be based out of London, Guildford or Dublin.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop Compliance and Fraud Detection models
- Work collaboratively with members of our clients teams installing software releases on their environments and assist in testing and trouble-shooting issues on the client’s environments
- Create hosted environments for our SaaS clients
- Provide consultancy and best practice guidance on how to operate and maintain the solutions on client environments
- Design and build automated scripts for operation of hosted solutions
- Adhere to and enhance software development approaches and methodologies
- Analyse and develop data processing software for large scale and real-time processing
- Participate in the preparation for and delivery of workshops with clients' risk, compliance and fraud teams, investigators and data teams
- Deliver high quality work to meet client expectations and project deadlines
- Respond to and resolve project issues
- Mentoring and supporting graduates and junior team members
Key Skills :
- SQL experience, either Oracle or Postgres preferred
- Exposure to and experience working in Unix environment
- Experience in software management and version control e.g. SVN
- Application server experience e.g. Webpshere, Jboss, Tomcat, Wildfly
- Python Scripting
- Experience in cloud technologies e.g AWS , Azure
- Shell scripting
Life at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Financial Services
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the financial sector is one of the biggest targets for cyber-attacks. Our Financial Services business unit is responsible for all of our clients in the financial sector and handle all areas of these relationships. AI’s Financial Services Division helps banks, insurers and other major financial institutions to combat fraud, unauthorised trading and money laundering, and meets their regulatory compliance obligations.
As a member of the Financial Services business unit, you will be responsible for providing critical services to clients in the financial sector and ensure that we remain a leading name in cyber security. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.