Hours: 37 hours per week (Mon - Thurs 8.00 - 16.45 & Fri 8.00 -12.00)
Duration: 6 months
Number of Roles: 3
Our client are dedicated to redefining aerospace. Relentlessly tackling the toughest challenges in the industry. Every day, imagining ways to make the skies and the spaces they touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Our industry leading client who provide an excellent service for their customers and are a great place to work require a number of skilled Product Support Engineers!
The position will be to work alongside an established skilled team on a Depot Stand Up Project and ongoing product support operations. You will be providing support to a 3rd party Product Support team regarding their repair depot project.
Principle Accountabilities:Working under the guidance and direction of the Integrated Product Team Lead.
Key activities include:
- Risk management assessment
- Generation of Depot Capability Document
- Collation, review and amendment (if required) of ATPs (needs to liaise with OE team for any amendments
- Support to CMM demonstration exercise
- CMM Validation exercise
- Generation of eBOMS
- Provision of on-the-job training of depot personnel
- Test Rig procurement, commissioning and training
- Technical support
- Support to customer progress calls and reviews throughout.
Qualifications: Degree, HNC or equivalent experiance
Personal Characteristics: Preferably a mechanical or electrical engineering background with some or all of the following attributes: -
- Knowledge of Hydro-mechanical and Electro-mechanical systems and products
- Knowledge of Military systems (in particular F35) and the ability to resolve system issues
- A good standard of computer literacy using industry wide software packages
- Understanding of the general engineering process
- An ability to think on a “global” level
- Knowledge of ILS/LSA
- Ability to be able to represent the Company in technical reviews with customers
- Willing to travel to support customer at various US locations
From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and, where necessary, training will be given.