Role - Estate Strategy & Planning Specialist (Sponsor)
Location - Reading / Basingstoke Area
Salary: £33,350-£50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
You will be required to support the development of business investment proposals. This will require the management and development of stakeholder management plans.
Successful Candidates will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development investment, renewals programme and supporting plans.
- Providing business case, problem statements, requirements, options and investments appraisal artefacts.
- Performing data analysis of estate costs (operational and capital) and performance to support investment decisions.
- Providing Strategy and Planning reports as required.
- Engagement with various stakeholders across a broad range of disciplines.
- Undertaking in depth reviews of business data to assist Estate Manager decision making (e.g. balance of investment)
Whilst not to be considered a check list, candidates should be able to demonstrate some of the following:
- HNC or equivalent in Engineering/Science/business/commercial discipline.
- Corporate Strategy and business planning experience.
- Understand the internal & external environment in which a company operates.
- Business Management & business planning cycle.
- Facilitation and change management.
- Active stakeholder management at all levels.
- Capable of maintaining a high degree of effectiveness in a multitask role, managing priorities and delivering to challenging timescales.
- Proven track record managing plans in complex investment environment where values are < £5M.
- Understands the likely future direction and issues for the organisation.
- Basic knowledge of legislation and its application in Asset Operations.