Working with the Head of NetReveal to develop, own and execute the Incident, Problem and Change Management processes.for the NetReveal Services
Ensure adherence to the Incident, Problem, Change and Vendor Management processes.
Assist in driving Service Management best practice and ITIL process standardisation.
- Owning the progression of incidents, proactively intervening when appropriate to ensure that incidents are progressed through to closure in a timely manner and with contracted SLAs
- Review Incidents across all priorities to identify the root cause, detail accurate technical and business impact statements and corrective action measures and ensure timely communications to key stakeholders.
- Helping coordinate investigations and driving incidents to resolution/remediation
- Working with multiple support teams to ensure SLA compliance for all incidents
- Documenting all incident steps in order to establish root cause to aid in process improvements, identify deviations and enable the creation of a knowledge base
- Host and/or Join wider areas Post Incident Review (PIR) meetings with key participants and accountable parties to ensure the correct focus is given to identifying the root cause and drive eradication actions.
- Performing incident trend analysis to identify potential problems
- Ensure the creation and progression of new problem tickets for recurrent service issues as per problem management process in a timely manner through to closure.
- Ensure that the root cause of Problems are proactively identified and documented
- Chair and contribute to any meetings concerning Incident Root Cause Analysis
- Manage, monitor and where possible ensure Problems and Major Incidents are permanently fixed.
- Chair and contribute to Problem review meetings
- Learn and develop knowledge of products.
- Participate in continuous improvement reviews to evaluate the process and identify areas for development.
- Facilitate and manage all changes (including ensuring that any requests for Changes made are sufficiently detailed and contain all necessary information) and ensure that all Changes are logged.
- Chair and contribute to Change Advisory Board Meetings
- Ensure information regarding changes is communicated to the customer and stakeholders
- Issue Service Advisory notification of any downtime as a consequence of a change
- Ensuring the IT Change Management approach supports the successful deployment of releases into Production without issues
- Ensuring effective governance and control on all IT Change matters
- Ensuring all IT Changes are meet the necessary quality and content levels to minimise risk and ensure successful execution
- Organising, scheduling and running the regular IT Change Approval Board (CAB)
- Regular review of IT Change tickets, liaising with Change Owners and related SMEs
- Coordinating Post Change reviews with the IT Change owners as necessary, feeding any follow up actions into the Problem Management / Root Cause Analysis (RCA) processes
- Performing trend and performance analysis on IT Change Management, providing and tracking recommended improvements
- Providing oversight of expedited and emergency IT Changes, ensuring correct escalation path is followed
- Ensuring regular IT Change schedule reports are made available to all key stakeholders, identifying IT Changes in New, Pending, Scheduled, and completed states
- The ability to demonstrate a proven track record in the effective delivery of Incident Management
- Strong time management skills, coupled with good organisation and planning skills.
- Experience working in an operations, engineering, security, or incident management/response team in a technology company.
- Experience with application or infrastructure services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively tailor communication of technically complex issues to various audiences
- Strong collaboration skills with an interest to develop a strong network
- ITIL v4 or v3 Foundation qualified
Life at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
BAE Systems Digital Intelligence is home to 4,800 digital, cyber and intelligence experts. We work collaboratively across 16 countries to collect, connect and understand complex data, so that governments, nation states, armed forces and commercial businesses can unlock digital advantage in the most demanding environments.
Launched in 2022, Digital Intelligence is part of BAE Systems, and has a rich heritage in helping to defend nations and businesses around the world from advanced threats.
Division overview: Financial Services
At BAE Systems Digital Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the financial sector is one of the biggest targets for cyber-attacks. Our Financial Services business unit is responsible for all of our clients in the financial sector and handle all areas of these relationships. AI’s Financial Services Division helps banks, insurers and other major financial institutions to combat fraud, unauthorised trading and money laundering, and meets their regulatory compliance obligations.
As a member of the Financial Services business unit, you will be responsible for providing critical services to clients in the financial sector and ensure that we remain a leading name in cyber security. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.