We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of consistent growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of over 10,000 companies, including 2000+ networks and 3000 cloud and IT service providers in 31 countries spanning six continents.
Joining our operations team means that you will be at the forefront of all we do, maintaining critical facilities infrastructure as part of a close-knit team delivering best in class service to our data center customers. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
To participate in our training programme, we are actively seeking applications from different sectors as we will provide the training you need to build a successful career within our data centres.
We are looking for applicants with:
- A knowledge of copper or fibre cabling
- Experience of, or a passion for providing excellent customer service would be a huge bonus
- A positive outlook, a hunger to learn, and a desire to develop and grow are essential
- The ability to work well within a team
With both technical and on the job training, you’ll be working as part of a busy team working together to achieve the following:
- Installing customer equipment and cabinets
- Supporting customer happiness through timely and precise order execution
- Conducting carrier circuit testing
- Installing, testing and modifying cross connections
- Maintaining detailed written records of all activity
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the opportunity to purchase more (pro rata for shift positions)
- Insurance and Health: Life Assurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness Insurance, Private Healthcare, Eye Care Coverage and Gymflex Membership
- Investment: Employee Stock Purchase Plan and Company Pension Plan
- Travel: Cycle to Work Scheme and Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Family: Childcare Vouchers and Merlin Entertainment Pass
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.