Complete a 12 month rotation within each of our Commissioning and Protection Services Teams and establish the foundation you require to launch your career!
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Assisting the team with all aspects of substation commissioning
- Participating in various safety and technical training courses
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Right to work and live in the UK
- BEng in Electrical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work away from home (Mon-Fri)
- Full UK Driving License
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Team player
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Programming / Coding experience
DAGEM Power is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from suitable candidates irrespective of age, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.