WHAT TO EXPECT
Jaguar Land Rover would like to invite experienced Emissions System Integration Engineers to support our Powertrain Division. This is an opportunity to take responsibility for delivering type 1 and RDE testing to support calibration work package delivery; understanding the needs of the customers, Lead Engineers and Subject Matter Experts; develop and deliver a test plan to generate this data and for completing the first level assessment of all vehicle tests, before working with the customers to understand the impact calibration changes.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Review testing requirements with customers
Develop test plan to deliver requirements
Manage multiple vehicle test properties simultaneously
Support lead and SME's in the validation of calibration proposals
Support lead and SME's in the generation of validation packs.
Planning vehicle testing and incorporating into high level test request capture.
Support the attribute team with the creation and feedback of calibration methodology, processes, sign off procedures and definition of internal/external requirements.
Feedback issues with testing to team and Chassis dyno test team
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Experience of passenger car or medium duty combustion calibration delivery from development through to production
* Detailed knowledge of combustion Calibration, Control and Systems/Hardware
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven experience of stakeholder management
* Strong working knowledge of whole Vehicle and Powertrain Systems Integration
* Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
* Previous experience of leading technical team in a calibration environment
* Project management experience
* Good working knowledge of Calibration toolset; INCA, Matlab, Concerto, Creta