WHAT TO EXPECT
You'll have the opportunity to work from an equipped office, collaborate from a distance, access to key resources needed to perform the role or to support individuals' mental or physical needs. Different forms of flexible working / hybrid working / reduced hours / job share are adopted throughout the team, if you have anything specific you would like to be taken into consideration, please feel free to discuss it during the interview stage or we can agree an approach with the successful applicant.
We are a collection of individuals with various experiences, each of us bring our respective skills and fresh eyes to this team, we are committed to diversity in our workforce and your uniqueness will be valued and strengthen our team.
One of our team members who joined the team earlier this year shares their experience so far:
"Since joining the team back in January I have felt the team has given me great feedback on my personal growth, they have recognised my accomplishments and I feel that my contributions are appreciated and taken on board. Having the company's values aligned with my personal values has been an important factor in my journey."
The Engineering Resource Planning Team are seeking an exceptional individual to take the role of an Engineering Resource Analyst within our passionate and driven team. With resource being our biggest asset, we have a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Resource Analyst to join the team to provide a fresh look on the project which will drive the delivery of resource on programmes ensuring we have the right skills at the right time.
You will be a key driver in the creation and implementation of a new resource planning platform covering Engineering. You will be supporting the implementation of Agile methodologies into JLR projects and processes to meet the new direction of the business. This role will provide a breadth of exposure with an excellent opportunity to work with key stakeholders at all levels within the business.
If this sounds like an opportunity, you'd like to take... keep reading.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
The key responsibilities listed give you an insight into the role within our team. We work closely together to balance workload and play to our strengths whilst giving each other support. The scope of the role could be flexed depending on the candidate, their past experience and their future aspirations.
* Support the creation of new resource planning toolsets and support the delivery of interconnected system changes.
* Provide input into the design of key business processes and system design (RADs Tool) - understand the how and why and support the creation of plans with the team for testing, training and change management
* Coordinate opportunities to improve processes and ways of working on projects across the area and define best practices
* Support overall programme delivery which may include data analysis, reporting design, managing system or process change requests
* Coordinate the reporting of key project/programme metrics
* Support with resource planning and squad allocation for programmes working in Agile
* Undertake tasks associated to the implementation of Agile processes, tools and techniques into JLR teams and projects
* Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
* Be an effective team-player who supports the team to deliver shared objectives
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
* Previous experience of working in a project support role
* Experience of change management or driving process improvement
* Ability to analyse complex data to identify how one issue or risk can impact on another and support discussions with groups and individuals at all levels of our business
* Ability to manage own priorities, work independently and take initiative, whilst maintaining transparency and following escalation processes or taking direction where required
* To be dependable and results-driven, ensuring customer needs are met
* Ability to be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment and change in priorities while maintaining positivity and resilience
* Proactive and willing to go the extra mile
* Ability to communicate at all levels and convey complex ideas
* Proficiency - IT skills including project management tools, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and collaborative tools (Microsoft Office, JIRA)
* To be an effective team-player who supports colleagues to deliver shared objectives
* Attention to details - organised, process orientated, able to see the big picture and the importance of each small action
* The ideal candidate will be an organised and positive self-starter who works well under pressure and can work to a given deadline.
A working knowledge of Agile methodologies is highly desired however not essential if you are willing and able to learn quicky.
IN RETURN WE OFFER
Join us and we'll provide an environment where you can be yourself. An inclusive, digital-first culture that invests in you, gives you a platform for continuous learning, and access to an incredible breadth and depth of opportunities to grow your career.
At Jaguar Land Rover, we are passionate about our people. They are at the heart of our business. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive culture that is representative of our global customers and the society in which we live; a culture in which every one of our employees can bring their authentic self to work and reach their full potential.
Jaguar Land Rover believes in lifelong learning and developing their employee's technical, professional and personal skills. Jaguar Land Rover offers blended learning solutions to support the development and capability of its people, ensuring skills and knowledge fit for the future.
The role will be based in Gaydon, Warwickshire with a hybrid approach of both home and office working to help promote an improved work-life