Role- Asset Operations Manager
You will ensure the availability of the facility for UK based operations, maintaining UK assets and establishing and providing all enabling / supporting service capabilities.
Location - Valduc - France
Salary: £54,600 - £85,000 (dependent on experience) plus relocation and living allowances.
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year)
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
We are seeking candidates from a variation of backgrounds and experience within Asset Operations, with some of the following skills.
- Extensive facility and/or process management experience.
- Managing within a highly regulated operational environment.
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivery of modern standard safety analysis and implementation in facility.
- Deploy to France full time
- Able to drive (public transport to site limited)
- French language desirable, French lessons will be provided.
- Full DV no scope for SC.
- Willing to work in high hazard environment.
- Medically fit to work in RA and Explosive controlled area, including the wearing of negative pressure respirator.
- Expected to cover Duty Manager Rota (on-call 24/7, approximately 1 week in 6, including holiday periods)
Within this role you will be required to:
- Ensuring that local management arrangements are in place, in line with the Operational Readiness Plan - to support UK operational activities in EPURE - identifying, establishing and implementing the arrangements where necessary.
- Ensuring that the Configuration of UK elements in the installation are maintained and compliant with relevant standards (UK and French).
- Ensuring that all activities to be conducted in the Facility have an appropriate safety Management plan, are compliant with the Facility Safety Case and this is communicated to all who may be affected.
- Promoting a strong ESH awareness with positive behaviours e.g. vigilance, open and honest reporting, timely interventions, good housekeeping etc.
- Provides the daily management of the UK operational assets.
- Provide support to the Senior Technical Operator, who has accountability for safety of UK operations at EPURE.
- Identify risks associated with the availability of assets and help develop mitigation criteria.
- Interact daily with French facility staff.