Do you have PCB design experience, and are you seeking a new job in the Hastings area? General Dynamics UK is looking for a full-time PCB Design Engineer, and the role comes with a salary of up to £40k p/a.
As a flexible PCB Engineer, you will contribute to the design and manufacture of PCB layouts across several exciting projects for the next generation of airborne mission management systems.
If you were already working in this role last week, here are some of the things you would be doing:
- PCB layout across multiple complex multilayer designs
- Working with the wider design and manufacturing team to ensure that PCB layout is considered at all stages of development
- Contributing to best practice and continuous improvement
To apply for this PCB design role, you will need experience creating PCB layouts using industry standard tools. You will also require the following:
- Desire to develop your expertise as a PCB designer
- Good understanding of the hardware design lifecycle
- Understanding of manufacturability and testability constraints
- Experience of Configuration Control
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of £32,000 to £40,000.
Please reach out to our team today to apply for this full time PCB Engineer position in Hastings. Download and read the full job description by clicking the Apply button on this page.
Our Company benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering highly competitive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight – which means every other Friday off!
- A flexible benefits scheme - allowing you to adapt your benefits to suit yours and your family’s needs
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the Company
- Professional training and development courses, both internal and external - allowing you to reach your full potential
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded, which includes compressed hours, reduced hours and job share
- A Company sports and social club, offering events at discounted prices – giving you the opportunity to meet and socialise with your fellow colleagues outside the workplace
General Dynamics Mission Systems
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of more than 13,000 top professionals, we partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defence and scientific arenas. In the UK, we employ more than 1,400 people and are leading the way in avionics and communication systems. Given the nature of our work and who we are, we value trust, honesty, alignment and transparency.
We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace - inclusive of beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!
As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity we welcome in particular applications from women, members of the LGBTQIA+ community and ethnic minority groups.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, as such we offer an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like your application to be considered under the DC Scheme.