WHAT TO EXPECT
The Service Market Development team is an integral part of the Revenue and Loyalty department within the Global Customer Service division of Commercial.
As the Parts Channel Development Manager, you'll be accountable for leading the development and implementation of the trade parts business globally to deliver agreed sales revenue and EBIT targets, with a specific focus on customers/vehicles in segments 2 and 3.
You'll need to use an agile, entrepreneurial approach working closely with our regional teams to both develop existing programs to maximise our business opportunities and implement new programs in key strategic markets within agreed timelines and budgets.
This exciting new position will also be accountable for defining, creating and maintaining transparent program reporting for global and regional business stakeholders, with the support of the Program Coordinators and the Business Performance Analytics Team. In addition, this role is also responsible for the management and implementation of the Jaguar Land Rover approved Bodyshop repairer standards, ensuring delivery of core standards for facilities, training, tooling and repair processes. In conjunction with this is the development of the Bodyshop repair business focussing on Total Loss Avoidance to minimise vehicle write-offs and the use of genuine parts for repairs outside of the Jaguar Land Rover approved repairer network.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
You'll be highly organised and detailed in planning. You'll be a confident, effective multitasker and be able to deliver results under pressure. You'll have a high level of attention to detail with an analytical mind-set. You'll be able to work autonomously.
You'll also have:
* Experience in developing OEM Trade Parts Programs (sales to local independent workshops)
* Experience of the automotive aftermarket business in a retailer or retailer facing role
* Experience of negotiating with Aftersales Management teams in Global Markets; or
* Experience in operating in Global Management role
* Program management and Program reporting experience
* Ability to lead a small team
* Financial Acumen
* Excel and data analysis skills
* Agile project management experience