Role- Utilities Engineer - Mechanical
Location - Reading / Basingstoke Area
Salary: £33,850 - £50,800 (dependent on experience)
You will deliver professional engineering services to enable the Facility Engineering Team Leader to deliver utility services to facilities, assets and equipment required by AWE.
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
Within this role you will be required to,
- Apply domain and technical knowledge for design, as built standards and through life system performance for relevant network plant and equipment.
- Ensure availability of utilities plant, equipment, and infrastructure within relevant networks.
- Ensure maintenance of configuration baseline and provision of load connection and disconnection authorisations for relevant networks.
- Provide specialist engineering knowledge for design. Installation, commissioning, and troubleshooting on network plant equipment and infrastructure.
- Identify and escalate business risk associated with the condition and performance of network plant equipment and infrastructure.
- Optimise the delivery of Utilities Engineering services.
- Ensure maintenance activities are delivered in line with AM (PE) standards.
- Ensure compliance for relevant network plant and equipment.
To be considered for this role you will have some of the following skills and experience,
- Technician Apprenticeship or HNC/HND with suitable additional experience.
- Engineering capability across relevant networks, comprising a range of infrastructure facilities and associated plant and equipment.
- Delivery of Utilities engineering intelligence for relevant networks.
- Experience in utility / building service delivery over a large portfolio of buildings.
- Delivery of engineering services across the life of an asset.