Bolton MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence. Up to £48k DOE plus excellent benefits and bonusWhere possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
MBDA are looking for experienced Production Engineers that want to use their knowledge in a Test and Testability role. Part of the role also includes defining and managing the requirements for test.
What we're looking for
- Responsible for defining and implementing the Test and Testability Strategy within a Project.
- Responsible for defining and collating the test equipment requirements for Production during upgrade activities.
- Responsible for defining and updating the diagnostic strategies.
- Responsible for producing Statements of Work and plans for activities within their sphere of responsibility.
- Supporting relevant stakeholders with the process of bringing Test Equipment into service.
- Working with the manufacturing organisation to define the Special-To-Type (STTE) strategy
What's in it for you?
- Awareness of production test processes and practices
- Test Equipment Development experience
- Requirement management experience
- Strong leadership skills, able to establish a clear engineering vision.
- You will join a growing motivated, focussed and multi-disciplined team, where communication and the ethos to share information is key;
- You will join a team that is dedicated to improving the way it works, how it interacts with other functions and directorates with a strong interest in the development of its people.
What to expect
- Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.