MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defenceHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
An opportunity has arisen for a proactive Support Engineer to provide support for our Armed Forces community.
You will join a team supporting a specific product and there will be future opportunities to work with different products (missiles and weapons systems), across various platforms and with multiple customers in the UK and internationally as you develop your skills and care.
You will build trusted relationships with a complex array of internal and external partners, ensuring MBDA's reputation is upheld.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- Good interpersonal/communication skills with the ability to build positive relationships
- Self motivated team player able to maintain a professional manner in a dynamic environment
- Experience with IT tools such as SAP would be preferable but not essential
- Engineering background with a degree or equivalent experience
Join a great team!
- Experience of an in-Service Customer facing role and a strong foundation for career development
- Opportunity to build a personal reputation for effective project delivery
- Exposure to a wide range of internal and external partners
- Opportunity to travel in both UK and Europe enabling you to develop your knowledge of the wider business environment
What to expect:
- You will be joining a dynamic, focussed Customer Support Service (CSS) team responsible for the in-Service support phase of one of MBDA's missiles/systems. Every day is different.
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.