MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence. Salary: Up to £52k DOE plus Excellent Benefits and BonusHybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote workingThe opportunity:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our highly skilled and dynamic Test Systems Architecture Team offering the right candidate a stimulating and rewarding role coupled with an exciting career path. We have a number of vacancies in our rapidly growing, highly skilled team that designs Test Equipment for all of MBDA's products. This is a dynamic role, which encompasses a broad spectrum of engineering disciplines and product technologies offering the right candidate challenges not only in their core discipline, but also in scope for growth and career development across the business.
This team is responsible for the architecture/design of test systems that verify and validate the operation and performance of various products that we design and build. What we're looking for from you:
What to expect:
- Experienced Test Systems Engineers in the concept definition, design, integration and validation of test solutions for electronic / electro mechanical equipment and systems. The role requires working with the test equipment future business lead to understand forthcoming products test and development strategies, translating this into a test architecture proposal and then working with the design teams to deliver it.
- Experienced technical communicator, ability to both present and provide analysis of technical solutions.
- An excellent understanding of the systems development lifecycle throughout the complete V-model for sub-system development.
- The ability to provide systems thinking to deliver common ATE designs across multiple products and sub-systems
- Understanding and carrying out complex technical tasks whilst working towards solid design requirements in order to produce world-leading test solutions.
- Produce detailed, technical system definition and validation documentation.
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.