MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Salary:
Up to £31,000 plus bonus and benefitsWorking Pattern
: A structured working day at Henlow is in place due to the operating environment, the nature of the work and the COMAH regulations. This means that employees start work at 07:00 and normally finish work at 15:30 Monday to Thursday, and on Friday they finish work at 12:00.The opportunity:
Manufacturing UK is an integral part of the Operations Directorate whose principal mission is to ensure that MBDA's deliverable commitments are met in terms of time, cost and quality.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Manufacturing Controller to join our team at Henlow. You will be responsible for issuing, receipt, and management of materials across the Henlow live site.What we're looking for from you:
What to expect:
- Experience of materials management, parts and products within the manufacturing environment
- Team working and data accuracy are of prime importance to the successful delivery of the team's tasks
- Self-motivated, tenacious, responsible, results orientated and attention to details
- Forklift licence preferred
- Competencies such as resilience, interpersonal and influencing skills and customer focus are essential
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.