MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Hybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.The opportunity:
Lead the integration and system validation aspects surface launched brimstone product line. Leading a team of engineers in the functional, electrical and physical integration of the weapon system, both within MBDA at with external suppliers/customers.
The successful candidate will be required to:
What we're looking for from you:
- Ensure that activities support the product line development rather than just a single project;
- Manage the team integration and system validation engineers;
- Ensure that suitable test equipment is developed to suit the needs of the project;
- Be able to work within a multi disciplined team;
- Report on project progress, including financial and planning aspects;
- Provide clear bids for future projects within the product line.
Suitable experience in the following areas:
What to expect:
- Integration and qualification processes, including requirement management;
- Management of safety within MBDA working environments and at external sites;
- Financial and time management of work packages;
- Team management including personnel development;
- Environmental testing, including data gathering and testing techniques;
- Functional, electrical and physical integration and qualification campaigns, both within MBDA and alongside external companies;
- In the definition and design of STTE;
- Management of equipment testing labs.
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.