WHAT TO EXPECT
The role sits within the Business Improvement Team and reports into a Business Improvement Manager. The role is required to work on Business Improvement projects to deliver tangible benefits for Global Purchasing and working alongside the Project Managers to support Delivery & Change. The role is responsible for working with a breadth of stakeholders both inside and outside of the Global Purchasing function, including but not exclusive to: Sponsors and Senior Management, Global Process Owners & Leads, User Network, wider PT&O function, Digital, Finance and Industrial Operations to deliver End to End process improvements. Focused on transformational business priority projects, the Senior Business Analyst will support the on-time delivery, to cost and to the required quality of these projects.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
In this role, you will be expected to work across the Global Purchasing team to support business improvement opportunities - ensuring that all stakeholders are involved. As well as this, you will need to deliver small scale, or aspects of large scale projects, ensuring quality, cost and time goals are met, support the wider Business Excellence Team in the delivery of business change arising from any improvement projects and regularly review lessons learnt, act on these where appropriate and share with others to support continuous improvement.
Key interactions of this role include regularly reviewing external best practice approaches and adopting suitable solutions where appropriate. You will also need to undertake other work as directed by line manager in connection with role and facilitate and document outcomes of technical discussions and workshops in a cohesive user-friendly manner, covering but not exclusive to: capture of ideas, user requirements, potential solutions, associated issues, requirement management, maturity, and traceability
Inclusive of the above, the facilitating and documentation of the capture of complex Business Process Maps (As-Is/To Be), including process analysis, and verify their accuracy is a key requirement for this role.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with customers, associates and at all levels of management
* Customer-focused with exceptional customer service skills and abilities
* Experience in working at pace in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
* Experience in deploying a wide range of Continuous Improvement tools & techniques - minimum Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent knowledge
* Experience in facilitation of workshops to agree and capture process requirements with the customer and subsequently turn requirements into processes with supporting artefacts
* Experience of creating Process Flows and Value Stream Maps.
* Work with Global Process Owners, key stakeholders, internal and external customers to identify, scope and prioritise process improvement opportunities to develop an agreed work plan
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience in using: Aris, Visio, JLR-Way, Sharepoint, MS Office skills (particularly in Excel and PowerPoint)
* Driving licence required
* Experience of creating a Quality Management System
* ISO9001 / IATF16949 knowledge
* Audit experience
* Agile understanding
* Scrum Master qualification
* Working knowledge of Global Purchasing Processes