Stevenage MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Scrum Master (Agile Practitioner), multiple roles and experience levelsSalary:
£55K-65k, DOE + bonus + benefitsHybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working - typically 2/3 days per week onsite in either Stevenage or BristolThe Opportunity:
MBDA are committed to changing our ways of working and we are recruiting Scrum Masters to join our newly formed, growing Agility Practice.
Our Scrum Masters (Agile Practitioners) work primarily to develop our people and teams by teaching, facilitation, mentoring and coaching. Being an agile leader that serves teams and working collaboratively from within our Agile Practice to grow agile maturity.
Other activities away from the team-level include being an Agile Practitioner, across an interesting, complex defence project domain supported by our Agile Coaches, collaborating with colleagues, stakeholders and customers within a large scaled agile programme.
Always supported both from within MBDA and the Agility Practice, your initial responsibilities will be commensurate with your current ability, skill and experience but will change as you progress and your experience develops.What we are looking for from you:
What we are offering:
- Passionate, committed Scrum Masters (Agile Practitioner), serving 1 or 2 technical teams
- Be a positive, pragmatic and credible Scrum Master, with the ability to clearly articulate agile principles, concepts and the Scrum framework
- An confident as a teacher or workshop facilitator, and building psychological safety within their teams, and help protect and shield their teams from outside distractions
- Experience of leading scrum team(s) with an scaling framework, would be advantageous
- Scrum Masters or Agile Practitioners, with a suitable depth of experience(s) from a military, defence system, engineering or industry domain background
- Ideally, you will hold PSM2, PSM3, A-CSM or CSP or ICP-ACC qualifications.
Join a great team!
- Support, training and continuous development to help you grow your Agile Practice
- Working with technical competent teams, building leading edge systems and capabilities
- Helping to grow our recently formed Agile Practice and its service to our colleagues
- Coaching and mentoring to get the best out of your career
- Helping shape our future of Agility at MBDA
Our wider agile community of practice is a thriving community of both experienced and aspiring Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches all with a vision to enable a new culture within MBDA focused on Agile practices and mind-set.What to expect:
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.