Stevenage MBDA Missile Systems -Together. For the future of defence. Salary :
£68K dependent on experience + bonus + benefits Hybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working. Typically a combination of home working, working on-site and visits to customers, suppliers and other MBDA premises, with opportunities to define your own schedule. The opportunity:
An exciting role to lead the development and delivery of Electronic Warfare capabilities within MBDA UK and subsequently influence the future of Electronic Attack (jamming) missile systems.
Responsible for delivering the EW strategy in support of MBDA's industrial aspirations. Leading a growing team of EW specialists, and supporting critical programme activities, from weapon system design to payload integration, and lead internal research.
You'll be instrumental in developing and maintaining a network of relationships with internal and external stakeholders across academia, industry and government to ensure our success in the domestic and international markets. What we're looking for from you:
Candidates must hold, or be willing to apply for, Developed Vetting. What to expect:
- A good understanding of the Electronic Warfare customer and subject matter expert communities in the UK and internationally
- Effective in developing partner relationships with external organisations
- The ability to influence and work collaboratively across a variety of levels and subject areas within an organisation
- Experience in nurturing and managing skills and knowledge in an emerging technical area
- The drive to take ownership for your own and your team's contributions, including managing timescales, budgets and resources, and seeking further opportunities.
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information!Please Note
:MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances!