MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence. Salary:
up to £65K dependent on experience + bonus + benefits Hybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working - dependent on business need but typically 3 days a week on site attendance accommodating a couple of days of remote working. The opportunity:
An exciting role for an experienced Construction / Facilities Project Manager has arisen within the MBDA Facilities department to coordinate and manage the delivery of new infrastructure and improvement projects at the MBDA Bolton Site; supporting the main manufacturing capability for MBDA UK and delivering its hi tech and modern working environments.
Acting as the lead for all FM new works on site you will be working across all levels of the business, including senior stakeholders, and influence high profile workplace design, facilities and investment activities.
This will include formulating and leading teams of external consultants and designers in a dynamic and fast passed environment, delivering works in excess of £10 million per year and providing the opportunity to utilise and develop team leadership, project management and problem solving skills. What we're looking for from you:
What to expect:
- A Project Manager / leader with excellent people leadership skills to coordinate overall delivery of all projects at the Bolton Site.
- Someone with proven Project Management experience and with a recognised Project Management Qualification.
- HNC Qualification or higher in relevant Construction or FM discipline.
- Good experience and knowledge in a Facilities Management / Construction environment - especially statutory compliance such as Building Regulations, CDM and Electrical Safety.
- Strong problem solving capabilities.
- Strong stakeholder leadership skills, including an ability to set expectations and balance conflicting demands.
- Someone that can lead multi-functional project teams on new projects through all RIBA stages, inclusive of management of external consultants and main contractors, in order to meet programme, cost and quality requirements.
- You will need the ability to interrogate and interpret requirements, based on business understanding, challenging wants against needs when appropriate.
- You must have strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing and diverse workload with autonomy and resilience
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive and professional approach, even when under pressure.
Working in a dynamic organisation providing inspiring and efficient working environments to support all company staff. Including the creation new ways to work in a post COVID world.
We offer opportunities for career progression, bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information!Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances!