WHAT TO EXPECT
As a BEV Integration Leader, you will be responsible for the team delivering the BEV propulsion projects. From within your group, your team will deliver the propulsion software and calibration.
There are 2 main aspects to the role. Firstly, to act as a leader of people, and secondly, to act as a technical integration leader.
You will have the opportunity to work with your Integration Lead Engineers, SW Leaders and Lead Calibrators to set the direction for the rest of the department and lead the delivery of propulsion software projects in an Agile organisation.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Responsible for the SW integration of BEV projects
* Project tracking and escalation using JLR Metrics (AIMS, RMDV, ITP, DV tracking)
* Managing the calibration database through CRETA
* Managing software suppliers and associated budgets
* Driving common process across the team to manage the integration activity
* Management & development of team organisation, and skillsets therein
* Alignment with related groups across the JLR Engineering and wider organisation
* Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Demonstrated ability to deliver calibration and controls projects
* Experience in successfully managing a team
* Excellent knowledge of propulsion systems
* Experienced in project delivery throughout entire lifecycle
* Proven team leadership and management skills
* Experience in managing SW projects
* Ability to build strong, valuable relationships at all levels of the business
* Ability to work under demanding programme and business constraints
* Project management tools, including AGILE & JIRA