Role- Quality Inspector - Shift role
Location - Reading / Basingstoke Area
Salary: £21,700 - £30,900 (dependent on experience) plus 20% shift allowance.
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
You will assist Quality service delivery through appropriate methods of inspection and evaluation, in support of the requirements of their specific Quality requirements.
- Supports certification of products, process, services and trials.
- Application of Route-cards, non-conformities, concessions and work permits.
- Maintenance and enhancement of skills, knowledge, and capabilities necessary to support both current and future work programmes.
- All - maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
Whilst not to be considered a check list, candidates should be able to demonstrate some of the following:
- Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship or relevant experience.
- Good attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings, technical specifications and standards. Good inter-personnel skills.
This is a shift role working on a rotation basis.