WHAT TO EXPECT
Following recently approved strategic direction for Electrification Services, the Data and Integration lead role is an exciting new opportunity to join a small but fast-growing team. Working collaboratively with product owners across the business, you will be responsible for driving the development & realisation of the electrification digital product strategy and data services platform.
By architecting data solutions and coordinating their integration across the business, you will be working across the digital space within Jaguar Land Rover to help deliver projects from conception, through delivery, to long term service provision.
In your role:
Lead the development and delivery of the data platform and digital products for Jaguar Land Rover's charging and electrification services
Own key strategic relationships with digital product owners across the business
Align digital product owners across the business to the vision, required customer experiences and high-level technical solutions, aligned to both the Jaguar Land Rover data platform strategy and the electrification services customer experience vision
Scope out feasible software solutions, and then define, communicate and project manage the engineering and business requirements to deliver the customer experience.
Manage projects, across multiple national and international geographies, whilst ensuring that the stability of current operations is maintained.
Delivery of Electrification Services projects utilising agile project management techniques to ensure the delivery and achievement of planned outcomes.
Lead projects and work streams; from scoping to delivery and including cross-functional engagement and stakeholder management ensuring project delivery to required timescale, quality and cost.
Work with the operational business and in-market teams to ensure any activities are handed over are fully documented and adhered to, where required.
Management of required Governance, including milestone reporting, project status reporting, financial reporting and risk and issue reporting
Working closely with stakeholders to ensure projects add value and are aligned to stakeholder expectations
Engagement with the Jaguar Land Rover electrification strategy & customer experience vision to ensure all requirements are captured and future technology and developments are embedded.
Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested from time to time
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Previous experience in a similar role, demonstrating a track record of delivery: Leading integration of digital products or data platform solutions architecture.
* Project management experience, showing the ability to manage complex projects across multiple workstreams and stakeholders
* An ability to communicate and influence delivery of products and services in a cross-functional team, with members both inside and outside of Jaguar Land Rover.
* Experience in leading projects from conception to delivery
* Charging standards knowledge
* Degree or relevant experience
* You're a good communicator, being able to share complex ideas to all levels of the business
* You're an individual who works well as part of a cross functional team, but who can work independently when required.
* You are results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment.
* You have the capability to balance short term, pragmatic focus with longer term planning
* You like to challenge existing thinking in a positive way
* You're enthusiastic about vehicle electrification and supporting technologies
* You have a customer first mindset and are able to place the customer at the centre of everything you deliver