WHAT TO EXPECT
Here at Jaguar Land Rover we have an innovative Powertrain function that is looking to add to its talented team with the appointment of a Lead Hardware-In-The-Loop (HiL) Engineer.
This is an opportunity for you to be a product owner; leading, influencing and inspiring the HiL rig test team along with building and maintaining propulsion system hardware-in-the-loop rigs.
An excellent opportunity to help define, develop and increase Jaguar Land Rover's rig test capability for our current and future propulsion systems where you get to work in a dynamic, forward thinking agile project environment.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Lead the development of new HiL test facilities to support engine, transmission, driveline, power electronics and inverter control units
* Manage and prioritise day to day support for rig users
* Manage and plan the maintenance of existing HiL test facilities with wiring and model updates.
* Asset management for rig hardware, software and licenses
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* dSPACE RCP & Hil
* Experience of delivering complex development and/or test plans
* Experience of managing multiple priorities in an ever changing / fluid environment
* Relevant degree or equivalent experience
* Agile Product Owner or Scrum Master experience
* Previous experience of developing signal level inverter and power electronics HiL rigs