WHAT TO EXPECT:
To enable Jaguar Land Rover to meet future sales volumes and customer delivery expectations, in this unprecedented era of global supply chain disruption, our Enterprise needs live, accurate & precise insights derived from our data on which to make decisions in this highly dynamic period. It is critical that we have access to these insights at all times and shift our approach from insight generation based on offline / batch data analysis to online / live data insights.
The newly forming Supply Chain Reporting & Insights Team is responsible for providing analytics and actionable insight to the Supply Chain Planning team, in the context of the wider Industrial Operations Function. This Reporting & Insights team will seek to support the relevant supply chain, purchasing and manufacturing teams in determining supply chain best practise and optimise issues such as inventory turn & dwell (sub-component, tier 1 & finished vehicle) at each of the stages along the E2E supply chain to maximise supply performance to meet current demand. The focus of the team is to work with all teams to provide a holistic journey both in terms of providing the analytics to help set rules to optimise the plan, make & buy value creation stage but also guide on the reporting technology required to support this. This opportunity is for a newly created Manager role within the newly forming Supply Chain Reporting & Insights team.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You role will be to support the creation of a Supply Chain Reporting & Insights team. The expectation is for you to provide Supply Chain reporting & insights; develop all reporting & insights as required to support Executive Level report outs on a daily, weekly & monthly basis.
Partnering with the wider Reporting & Insights team & the Digital team to utilise and maximise all usage of all analytics & reporting technology available; and with with all relevant Commercial & Industrial Operations' analytics, reporting & insights teams to deliver the benefits of this digital reporting & insights approach throughout our end 2 end eco-system to maximise value creation for the Enterprise.
You will be able to Inspire & challenge the SCP team thinking & insight and define and own the relevant business controls to ensure compliant and 'in control' business processes, working with the relevant Business Process & Capability owners to ensure all processes are effective and efficient.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
We are looking for someone who is commercially astute with an ability to understand the business function that this role supports. You will be an individual who is able to apply analytical rigour to drive operational plans and deliver with urgency in ambiguous situations; not afraid to act with only partial facts in hand.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Expertise in reporting and data analytics best practices, to insight creation
* Experience transforming reporting and data insight capabilities, ideally within supply chain environments
* Strong background and experience of Project Management using Project Management techniques, with a solid track record of successful delivery
* Proven experience of stakeholder management and business contracting at various levels
* Experience in effective change management
* Methodical detailed approach to work
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place the required interventions through support or from own knowledge base
* Relevant experience with Agile Project Management methodology