Bristol MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Salary:
(dependent on experience + bonus + benefits)Hybrid working pattern
: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working -
such as 1-2 days per week in the office / with CustomersThe opportunity:
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to lead and drive digital transformation through a Data-Led Enterprise within the Customer Support & Services (CSS) UK organisation. The integration of quality data to inform decision making, alongside an effective infrastructure, is a fundamental and strategic enabler to the future direction of In-Service Support and the delivery of Dynamic Stockpile Management. This role provides the successful applicant with an opportunity to lead the definition and coordination of effective evidence based decisions making and data-driven life management across the joint MOD/MBDA domain. What we're looking for from you:
What to expect:
- We are looking for a self-motivated, team player who has a willing, helpful attitude and a calm professional manner.
- Capability to proactively network, build trusting relationships and positively influence.
- You will have an appreciation for the importance of data quality and management
- Background sufficient to be able to engage, become credible and manage engineering support change or transformation within the Customer Support & Services area
- You will have had experience in managing tasks
- General business and financial awareness
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.