Do you have hardware engineering experience, and are you seeking a new job in Hastings? General Dynamics Mission Systems UK is looking for a Principal Firmware Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary of between £50,000 to £65,000 and benefits package.
In this senior technical role, you will work primarily on defense products and contracts.
The role involves a range of activities, including:
- Firmware development and verification, primarily VHDL, of complex systems and functions
- Adherence to RTCA/DO-254 and other applicable standards
- Lead internal and external firmware design reviews throughout the development life-cycle
- Support system architecture discussions where the firmware is a key component of the system
To apply, you should be able to demonstrate engineering and domain experience across a number of the following areas:
- FPGA design and implementation for complex functions, primarily using XILINX SoCs and MicroSemi FPGAs
- Using VHDL
- Using simulation tools and the generation of verification test benches
- The XILINX Vivado and MicroSemi Libero toolsets, and supporting tools
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative Principal Firmware Engineer job in Hastings, please contact General Dynamics UK today.
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to execute missions across all domains of operation successfully. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace, including beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!
We are a Disability Confident Employer, as such we offer an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job.
Please email email@example.com if you would like your application to be considered under the DC Scheme.