MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Salary: Up to £52K DOE + bonus + excellent benefitsHybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working - typically, this may be three days a week on site.The opportunity:
The Electronic Engineering (EE) Function has a fantastic opportunity for a Team Lead within our growing Integration and Validation (Systems Engineering) team. The Team Lead is a diverse role, not only will you be providing line management to the team but you will also be involved in working with Equipment Teams across EE to ensure robust assurance and compliance strategies and supporting the Group Lead in implementing the change strategy within the Group and instilling a high performance culture.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced engineer who wants to take that first step into leadership and directly influence the Function's ability to deliver successful programmes.What we're looking for from you:
High performing teams need high performing and competent individuals. To be suitable for this role, Individuals will be able to demonstrate a number of the following attributes:
- Experience of leading a small team would be an advantage, but not mandatory as there will be the opportunity for development.
- Someone with a high degree of self-motivation and drive, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of the Verification and Certification process
- An appreciation of electronics technologies and the types of product that Electronic Engineering (UK) design and produces would be an advantage.
- Experience of the Proving process associated methodologies is desirable.
- Experience of the Test & Testability process is desirable
Finally, we are looking for someone who has a record of accomplishment of on-time delivery along with good verbal and written communication skills.What to expect:
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note
: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.