MBDA Missile Systems - Together. For the future of defence.Salary: Up to £48K DOE + bonus + excellent benefitsHybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working - however trials conduct is often on-site/at a remote trials location.The opportunity:
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Electronic Engineering for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who is looking to broaden their skills within a multiple disciplined team supporting various projects.
Reporting to the Proving Team Lead, as a Proving Engineer, your role will be to plan, prepare, conduct and report on Equipment Level Proving activities focussed around Environmental and EMC testing.
Not only will you have the opportunity to develop and broaden your technical skills by working within a dynamic proving team, you will also be involved in all stages of the Equipment development from trials planning to development testing, qualification and reporting. You will play a key role in reviewing technical requirements through to development testing, Qualification and Certification. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to work collaboratively with other areas of MBDA including Manufacturing and our project teams.
Trials are conducted at various UK facilities so you need to be able to travel when required.What we're looking for from you:
High performing teams need high performing and competent individuals. Individuals will be able to demonstrate a number of the following attributes:
What to expect:
- Someone with a high degree of self-motivation and drive, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of writing trials documentation
- Very good interpersonal skills and influencing skills.
- An appreciation of electronics technologies and the sorts of products that MBDA design and produces would be an advantage.
- Appreciation/Experience of Systems Proving Process and associated methodologies.
- Ideally an Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
- Finally, we are looking for someone who has a record of accomplishment of on-time delivery along with good verbal and written communication skills.
We offer opportunities for career progression, paid overtime (subject to level), bonus scheme, comprehensive pension package, annual salary review, collaborative working environment and excellent on-site facilities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process. We also welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.