WHAT TO EXPECT
As an Agile Product Owner the purpose of this role is to co-ordinate the off-cycle Cockpit integration squad.
The primary responsibility of the squad is to develop and manage the engineering specifications that will be used by the on-cycle delivery teams.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
● Using the Agile tool set, ensure the squad / team delivers the tasks that are set for that period.
● To identify issues and work with teams to approve virtual engineering readiness at appropriate gateways
● Manage list of issues/open points, and lead/facilitate the resolution with other engineering areas.
● Liaise with manufacturing to ensure Bill of Design and Bill of Process is aligned and being followed
● Update the Cockpit Bill of Design for system integration.
● Developing other team members
● Support the development of cockpit processes that drive further efficiencies.
● Lead specific cross functional problem-solving activities.
● Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
WHAT YOU NEED
Knowledge, Skills and experience
● Agile Product Owner experience
● Experience of Integrating multiple components and sub-systems into larger complex assembly
● Knowledge of Injection mouldings, electrical harnesses, fixing & fastener application
● Previous experience of managing resolution of business, technical and process issues within a Project Team environment
● Degree qualified or equivalent experience preferred
● A good understanding of the AIMS, Digi buck, visualisation in 3DX
● An understanding of Engineering Standards and Test Procedures
● Previous experience within Cockpit or similar major complex commodity system integration
● Experience of Cockpit JIT / assembly processes.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong influencing and engagement skills
● A good working knowledge of product creation & delivery, change control, product definition and change management processes
● Use of CAD - catia v5 & v6.