WHAT TO EXPECT
Jaguar Land Rover would like to invite experienced Lead Emissions System Integration Engineers to support our Powertrain Division. This is an opportunity to take responsibility for test plan delivery, issue resolution, system assessment and optimisation, team direction and to act as the interface with various areas of the business to represent Calibration and Controls.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
This is an opportunity to review testing requirements with customers; Develop test plan to deliver requirements, distribute and direct activities amongst test team and lead on the generation of validation data packs.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to critically assess new features and functions and create resolution of conflicting requirements (to optimise full vehicle system emissions and efficiency).
Other accountabilities are:
* Status reporting into PT management structure
* Act as Calibration and Controls representative interfacing with teams to oversee hardware, control, targets, status and certification
* Provide technical support and assistance across the operational team on topics relating to integration, issue resolution and objective data analysis
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
We are looking for talent who I used to operating in a project management and calibration environment with experience of leading technical team.
Talent with excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to influence and create impact to get results and have an ability to present information to leadership (even the bad news as well as a the good).
The role also needs someone with an analytic mindset
In addition, we essentially need:
* Working knowledge of whole vehicle and powertrain systems integration and testing
* Knowledge of typical BEV, MHEV and PHEV system solutions and technologies
* Experience in applying Systems Engineering and in verification of complex technical systems using a structured approach
* 6 sigma certification
* It is useful to hold a full UK driving license